It's late; I ache. So thought I'd write an update. (Ha! Told you I'm a poet :)). David Fly will be in Denver today and is going to try to make a sidetrip to Colorado Springs for a brief visit with Liz and Dave Clement (my sister and brother-in-law). This is EXCITING! Liz is already tickled that David even thought to try this; I can't stop sending virtual hugs to him, either.
After work today, I need one more day to achieve a miraculous 9-week stretch of no time lost to health issues/doctor visits!!!! After the past 1 3/4 years, this is something I'd tossed in the never-to-be box, and not without a lot of anger, bitterness, confusion, and struggles to grow past it all. Inflammation is the underlying symptom of all chronic illness , and stress aggravates inflammation. Theory: Since the wedding, my stress levels have dropped significantly due to the end of anxiety/anticipation of the wedding and to the multi-faceted security it has given me...hence, the inflammation underlying my diabetes and arthritis is reduced. Will there ever be an end to the wonders of love and life with my True Companion???????
Still have not had time to see if there is a way we can all add pictures, etc., to this blog, but bear with me. If it can be done, it will be done.
Hugs and much love,
Charlotte
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.